The approach of transactions with related parties represents in recent years one of the most sensitive and controversial subjects related to taxation. The challenges arise both for the companies who activate locally and even more so for the ones with international presence.
The applicable legislation has become increasingly complex and the number of inspections carried out by the authorities has increased steadily.
HLB Romania offers both the service of drafting the transfer pricing files and support in identifying the transfer pricing that need to be implemented in relationship with affiliates.
In order to minimize the risks and to correctly fulfill the legislative requirements in force, specialized assistance is required. If we are talking about groups of companies with international transactions, a team effort is necessary provided locally by HLB Romania and globally by members of the HLB International network, which allocates a special importance to business understanding, providing all necessary support to eliminate risks, double taxation, avoiding of disputes and ensuring local compliance.
Through the services offered, our team covers both fiscal and business aspects from the perspective of transfer pricing implications aiming to avoid potential disputes, adjustments, double taxation but also helping to provide a clearer picture of the business model, in order to identify the aspects that can be improved.
- Assessment of negotiations with related parties;
- Assessment and quantification of transfer prices risks;
- Support for drafting the transfer pricing policy;
- Performing comparability studies;
- Drafting of transfer prices files;
- Reviewing/updating data prepared at group level or for previous years;
- Assistance during state authorities controls and preparation of appeals, if necessary;
- Opportunity analysis and assistance in obtaining the Advance Pricing Agreement.
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation