Labour Law Consultancy
Labour law is a very wide and constantly changing field and collaborating with specialists who track the legislation from the project stage until its implementation and who inform you immediately about the changes with impact on your company is a major advantage.
Obtaining an independent opinion on your new cases will ensure both correctness in front of the control authorities and the fact that, in a possible labour dispute, the risks the company faces are minimized, even if the attitude of the courts is generally in favour of the employees.
Usual topics for the Labour Law Consultancy:
- Conclusion, execution, amendment, suspension and termination of Individual Employment Contracts for both Romanian and foreign citizens
- Internal Rules and Regulations; Collective Labour Contracts; Job descriptions
- Transnational secondment
- The General Employee Ledger
- Working Time, rest time
- Tax and social contributions
- Benefits in kind for employees and their taxation
- Medical certificates allowances
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation