Stocktaking of Fixed Assets
Fixed assets stocktaking is an activity with a significant logistical effort for companies with many territorial offices and which can have a material impact on the financial and accounting results of the company, fixed assets being usually an important chapter in the company’s assets.
Due to the fact that fixed assets have a long service life and the fact that there are real difficulties in maintaining long-term standards of reception, registration and scrapping, the activity of identification and reconciliation with financial accounting statements can be a complex and resource consuming activity.
Outsourcing of these activities to a specialized company can bring the following advantages:
- standardization of the process – and ensuring completion within agreed deadlines
- national coverage
- generating any reports requested by the customer, in any format
- obtaining results in real time
- an efficient reconciliation process:
- understanding the requirements and standards of the customer’s internal departments
- analysis of fixed assets registers, creation and standardization of nomenclatures
- local, regional and national reconciliation
- partially automated processes
- obtaining a clear stocktaking result
Get in touch
Whatever your question our global team will point you in the right directionStart the conversation